Parents who so wish may bring their children to school from 8:15 a.m. onwards, where they will be playing and carrying out different activities, supervised by school staff.
The use of uniforms (both school and sports) is compulsory for ALL students at the Centre. The use of uniforms are intended to promote a sense of equality and avoid social pressures when it comes to dressing.
All these garments are on sale in El Corte Inglés and Ralpy (C/ Ramón y Cajal, nº 31).
Under no circumstances may school uniforms be combined with sports uniforms.
• Maroon jumper or sweatshirt with school badge.
• Scottish skirt or navy-blue trousers (in no case jeans or slim cut).
• White polo shirt with long or short sleeves (depending on the season).
• Maroon Socks or panties (in no case breeches).
• Maroon Anorak or fleece with school’ s badge.
• School shoes.
• Yellow T-shirt with school’s badge.
• Yellow-blue tracksuit with school’s name and badge.
• Yellow socks with blue stripes.
• Tennis shoes.
• For swimming: Blue bathing suit with yellow bands and school badge; yellow bathing cap with school badge; swimming socks.
• For rhythmic gymnastics: pirate pantyhose and body.
• For sports competitions: Blue shorts with yellow stripes.
The school transport service is provided for infant, primary, secondary and high school students.
The service is run by 6 buses, whose routes take about 35-40 minutes (except for those leaving the city centre).
The summer camp is designed for Infant, Primary and 1st and 2nd ESO education students.
Small groups are formed, with a maximum number of 15 students.
The places will be filled, in order of arrival, of the corresponding application form at the secretary´s office.
In this camp there are common activities and specific activities according to the interests of the participant.
· 1 module for swimming or synchronized swimming.
· 1 module of activities and free time games.
· 1 module of English module.
· 1 module for activities module.
· Trips to the beach and cultural outings.
· Visit to Cerceda´s Water Park.
· Hiking and cycling routes.
· Camping night out in the last evening of camp.
· 1 hockey module (on skates).
· 1 football or five-a-side football module.
· 1 rhythmic gymnastics/dance module.
· 1 mini-basketball module.
· 1 music module.
HOURS: From 9:30 to 15:00 (lunch included).